Welcome to The Movement Southwest Crèche.
Its our responsibility to provide a safe and happy environment for you and your child. Here is a little house keeping to make sure that everyone is on the same page, and that everyone enjoys their experience at The Movement Crèche.
What to bring:
- A healthy snack and drink – fruit, sandwich and water bottle if required. Milk bottles are also welcome; we have a microwave to warm them. (please be aware of nut allergies, we advise against nuts)
- A favourite toy or comfort item, this can include Ipads but while all care is taken staff cannot accept responsibility for personal items.
- A change of clothes in case of an accident, if your child is currently toilet training.
- Spare nappies, nappy bags and wipes – preferably disposable nappies.
- Please ensure all children’s belongings are clearly labelled with their name.
What to do:
- Complete a child information sheet.
- Book your child into a care session.
- Sign in your child on the attendance sheet.
- Attend your AWESOME exercise class.
- Sign out your child on the attendance sheet when you collect your child.
- Enjoy the rest of your GREAT day.
- Children cannot attend the crèche when they are sick.
- Children will be returned to parents immediately if they become sick during their attendance at the crèche.
- Medication cannot be administered to your child by crèche staff unless a medication consent form is completed prior to exercise class.
- Your children are required to be immunised to attend the crèche.
What to expect:
- During your child’s time at The Movement Southwest crèche we will have on offer: a quiet reading corner for your children to relax, read some stories or watch their IPad, we will also have a small table for drawing or craft activities and a small weights and obstacle course
- Depending on the age group of children booked in on the day there will be opportunities for mini excursions out to the garden and mini gym classes during the hour. There will be a variety of ages attending the crèche so please be aware of development stages of each child and what we can offer depending on the age group of the children on each day.
- Your children will be supervised by a staff member with an early education and care service qualification, holds a working with children’s check, police check and four years experience working in a non for profit childcare organisation.
We hope you and your child enjoy The Movement Southwest crèche.
For more information please fill out the form below
ROOM HIRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Once a booking is confirmed at least 50% of payment is required unless another arrangement has been agreed upon between The Movement Fitness & Wellbeing and the client.
While we understand cancelling a room hire booking maybe necessary and we will try and work with you to resolve any issues a 50% cancellation policy of the total agreed term is required should you cancel within 7 days of starting your booking or if you have started your booking.
You acknowledge that during a room hire term you participate voluntarily in any and all activities arranged by the organisers, and insofar as legally permissible, surrender your right to any cause of action against The Movement Fitness & Wellbeing. We will not be responsible for any loss of materials.
RETREAT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To reserve a spot on a specified retreat, a non-refundable booking fee of $150. Full payment (the balance) must be made by the 10th February 2017. Cancellations made within the 14 day period receive no refund. Cancellations outside the 14 days of retreat will receive a 50% refund of the full payment.
While we have never cancelled a retreat to date and will endeavor to maintain this record, if DOWN SOUTH ACTIVE RETREATS must cancel or change a scheduled retreat date for any reason whatsoever, you may request a refund of your applicable payment.
DOWN SOUTH ACTIVE RETREATS are not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled retreat such as other accommodation, bus tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip.
Photo / Video Release
I hereby grant to Active Escapes the absolute and irrevocable right and unrestricted permission to use photographic portraits / images / videos in which I feature that are taken during the course of the retreat to use / republish / copyright, etc. for commercial use in association with Active Escape’s business.
I hereby release and discharge DOWN SOUTH ACTIVE RETREATS from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of the photographs and video footage, including without limitation any and all claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
By booking into a retreat you agree to all policies above. For any questions or queries, please email us at email@example.com
You acknowledge that during a retreat you participate voluntarily in any and all activities arranged by the retreat organisers, and insofar as legally permissible, surrender your right to any cause of action against DOWN SOUTH ACTIVE RETREATS arising from any loss or damage to person or property that occurs during a retreat.
We do not offer credit for arriving late or leaving early.