PERSONAL TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS -
At The Movement Fitness & Wellbeing we understand emergency's happen and we will try to be as accommodating as possible to reschedule your appointment before cancelling it.
If a rescheduled appointment can be made for that day - we will endeavour to change the time for you.
In the circumstance, that the appointment needs to be cancelled we will abide by following policy:
Personal Training Cancellation Policy
* All appointments for personal training will be scheduled directly between the personal trainer (The Movement PT) and the client.
* Subsequently, if a client has to cancel or reschedule any previously scheduled appointments, the client must contact the personal trainer directly at least 12 hours in advance of the scheduled appointment.
* If a client does not cancel or reschedule an appointment at least 12 hours in advance, The Movement reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee equivalent to a full personal training fee that would normally be charged for that training session. If a client is on a pt package - one pt session will be taken due to cancellation.
* If a client fails to appear for a scheduled appointment, The Movement reserves the right to charge a no show fee equivalent to the personal training fee that would have been charged for the training session.
* All cancellations must be made 12 hours in advance by phone, text or email
Personal Training Package Refunds Policy.
* When Personal Training Sessions are purchased in a "pack" - no refund will be offered for unused sessions. The discounted price per session is based on the whole package price.
* The unused credit may be put towards membership or casual classes if agreed by trainer and client.
CLASS PASS TERMS & CONDITIONS.
When a 5,10 or 20 class pass is purchased, after two months from purchase one class a month must be used to stay active unless otherwise organised prior with Shelby.