When things are going great and everything is perfectly balanced in our lives, it’s easy to be happy. The true test of happiness comes when things aren’t going the way we’d like them to.
When life seems a little hectic, we often have to make a conscious decision to be happy and refuse to let chaos bring us down. Remember, the only person who can truly control your happiness is you.
If we look at Happiness Through Common Sense we can see how easy it sounds
- Sleep for eight hours
- Drink more water
- Take regular breaks throughout the day to break concentration
- Workout two - five days per week.
- Get outside
- Eat more greens
- Avoid SUGAR
- Avoid white starchy foods
- Avoid foods that DON'T make you feel well
IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP
- BE Present
- BE Appreciative
- GIVE the benefit of the doubt
- Make it : You and them… TEAM
- Make life FUN
SPIRITUALLY ( WHATEVER THAT MEANS TO YOU)
- Have faith in what you believe to be true
- Stay connected to that
- Allow yourself to be AMAZED and in AWE
- Have GRATITUDE
I urge you to look at happiness in a more 'simple' way...Watch how easy Brendon Burchard explains happiness in this video -